Please Note: Exclusive promitional prices available ONLY for Allvino members who are logged in.
*4.3 Vivino & 90 Points Cellar Tracker*
"One of the best Cali cabs I've had in this price range. It really possesses all of the qualities of the top Cali cult wines, save maybe the complexity. It's fruit forward and loaded with blackberry jam, cassis, currant, blueberry, and has a bit of a smokey, meaty characteristic. Velvety tannins. Cheers! - Rob Salzer
- Tasting Notes: Ripe, rich, layered, yet elegant wine. It has a dark, ruby color and a complex nose of cassis jam, mocha, violets and nutmeg. On the palate, the wine has a delectable berry-laden entry and a rich, mouthcoating mid-palate. The tannins are beautifully integrated and the wine has a long, satiny finish.
- Alcohol by Volume: 14.8%
- Appellation: Napa, California
- Varietal: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2009
- Production: 300 cases
Winemaker Mark Herold, Ph.D. has incredible wealth of experience and an in-depth, scientific knowledge of the wine business. A true renaissance artisan with a healthy dose of accomplished scientist, Mark’s background is storied in successfully developing new, highly esteemed wine estates, as well as reinvigorating established wineries. Making wine and advising both larger institutional wineries, such as his work with Joseph Phelps Vineyards, along with his successful efforts at boutique wine properties, such as Harris Estate, Hestan Vineyards and The Vineyardist, provide Mark with the unique ability to assess the specialized needs of both large and small wineries.
- Prime NY Steak Au Poivre- by Alto Brown, Food Network, Click HERE to get the Recipe
- 4.3 Vivino & 90 Points Cellar Tracker